Narre Warren Junior Football Club - AFL / AFLW for boys & girlspowered by TidyHQ
Narre Warren Junior Football Club - AFL / AFLW for boys and girls
This is the official page of the Narre Warren Junior Football Club - the best place for boys and girls to play AFL / AFLW footy.
All players at Narre Warren JFC must be registered to play.
Please follow the instructions below and click the link that is relevant to you.
Registration fees can be paid by direct deposit (use child's surname and age as reference):
Account Name: Narre Warren Junior Football Club
BSB: 633 000
Account Number: 142 144 328
2020 Registration Fees:
Under 8s $100
Under 9s $150
Under 10s $180
Under 11s to Under 17s: $200
- If you have never played football (including AusKick) before you can now register ONLINE. or email: email@example.com
- Once you have registered with the SEJ on Sports TG Footyweb payment can be made by direct deposit (details above).
- We will be accepting all new player registrations for the NWJFC from Under 8’s upwards.
- We will also be accepting new AusKick registrations on behalf of the Narre Warren Little Magpies AusKick Clinic as well.
- New 2020 player transfer forms will be available from 1st November 2019
- If you are transferring from another club either within the South East Juniors competition or from another league you must complete a 'Player Transfer Form'.
- PLEASE contact the NWJFC Registrar as a matter or urgency to discuss your desire to transfer to NWJFC in 2020.
- All players being transferred from another club are to complete 'Player Transfer Form' before being transferred or registered as a member with the SEJ for the current season.
- Once the form is completed please bring the form as well as proof of age (e.g a birth certificate) to the NWJFC Registrar.
- National Player Transfers open on 1st November 2019 until 30th November 2019 then again from 1st February 2020.
- If you played for NWJFC in 2019 you will need to re-register online for the 2020 season.
- This can be achieved by either following the link in the email sent to you via your registered FootyWeb member details.
- Or, click the link below (a new window will open up) and enter your username and password. Please note that you can request your username and password to be sent to the email address recorded in the FootyWeb database.
It is a South East Juniors requirement that the following officials register online with there respective club before they can officiate;
- Assistant Coach
- Team Manager
- Committee Members
Coach & Assistant Coach
- Accreditation Card
- Signed SEJ Coaches Code of Conduct.
Team Manager, Runner , Trainer & Committee Members
To register please click on the below link
ALL PARTIES NOTE:
Please download the appropriate form/s below: